Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tutorial: My Natural Face Sculpting Beauty/ Back to school Makeup

Hi Sweeties~

It have been a while that i done a tutorial. So today, I am going to show you my current favourite everyday Neutral makeup. I have to say this is my Summertime most favourite look! Focusing more on having a flawless skin and flushie cheek. Giving a lot more dimension to my face. I seriously felt that this is really suitable for Back-to-school makeup too! As i am not putting a lot of products and i swear that it stays for the whole day!

haha~

I didn't trim my brows... LOL



This picture is accidentally taken with flash. But you can really seen the sculpting beauty~

Can you see my flushie cheek?~ hehe

I bun up my hair! I am wearing different clothing because i film this video twice!

3/4 view~






 


Alright! So here goes the tutorial video! If you think my video is good enough, please so subscribe to me or like my video! Much appreciation:))

 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment