Monday, February 28, 2011

Current Search: Adidas Wedge Heels

90mm Jeremy Scott Sneaker Wedges
(Picture taken from http://sochicbizarre.blogspot.com)

I have been looking for this Sneaker/Wedges ever since i saw it appear at the MV, I Mean You by 5Dolls and Jay Park(AOM). From the video and some research, i can say that the upcoming fashion for SS11 will not be the typical wedges that you found. It will more be the boots-type wedges and also the above sneaker-type wedges. 

For now, sneaker-type wedges trend have not reach Singapore but i believe it will soon. Therefore, i can't wait to buy them! So now, i would like to say to all my readers.... Please do tell me if you guys saw this type of sneakers wedge! SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO BUY THEM!

Below is the MV that shows this sneakers. They have 2 parts that have a different twist of the story~ Please watch them~ (It appears at Part 2 on 4:01min)

2 comments:

  1. OMG im looking for these too!! Saw something like this in some jcube store, but they only had size 35.. Or 36.. and Im not going to squeeze my size 38 feet in there.

    ~xueying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoh! we have same taste! and what's more... SAME SHOE SIZE TOO! hehex... I found this at one of the limited edition store but it didn't have my size too! haiz.....I am still looking for sth i like but till now it's just this and Miu miu one! TOO EX!!!!!! hahahax

    ReplyDelete