Monday, February 7, 2011

M.A.C Wonderwoman Edition

Ok... If you are my Secondary School friends, you will know about my nickname or what represent me the most. And THAT IS WONDERWOMAN!!! lol...

Why am i being called as wonderwoman? That's because from my friends POV or among my clique, i am the most well...., hardworking, knowledgeable about a lot of stuff and strong i purpose... I dare to say that I am really Hardworking! But as for knowledgeable, hmmm... maybe I just know slightly more than them. While as for strong, maybe that's because when a group of my guy friends is carry stuff, i will offer to help? But the most important thing is that i do really take care of my friends and they said i am just like a mother to them -_-....

Enough of that....  Before i starts, I would like to say that the following images are taken from the m.a.c Websites... 
Wonderwoman! (Splash Page)
To tell you the truth, I hardly watch wonderwoman cartoons... But somehow i can connect with her and i think she is cool as there isn't much heroic character around. 
(the products with a stamp on it is some products that i am considering)

Powderblush and Mineralize SkinFinish  
I love blush the most but really want to see them in person now....


Eyeshadow Palettes
I am really IN LOVE with their packaging! Just look how strong is the design and colours. I am considering the red or green palatte... But i am going to buy 1 only! cause it is too expensive as it should be around S$98 per palette. 
(If i have the money, I seriously don't mind to buy all of them... LOL)


Mascara and Loose Pigment
 Yes i know i am considering too much product but i can't help it! They are just too beautiful! Never have a color mascara before so was thinking of having it. And i never had a pigment before so thinking of getting one too! haha~


Lipsticks and Lipgloss
Seriously, these have to wait till i really look at the colors whether it is suitable for me... As i have a different upper (purplish) and lower (pinkish) lip color, not all colors suites me....

So that's it! Really am excited to get this coming edition! You guys better not buy them ar! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment