Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Skincare Gadget: Clarisonic Mia2

Hi Sweeties

FINALLY! I GOT IT!!!
This bad gal have been in my wishlist for more than 2 years and i finally got it. The PRICE and the UNAVAILABILITY in Singapore always makes my bank boy not to give in.

But not long ago, one of my close neighbour who comes to my house everyday (my mommy helps to makes their baby daughter porridge :)) went to America and ask me what I wish to buy. Immediately! I said CLARISONIC! Therefore, I got this which is much cheaper compared to Singapore price.
 (btw, Singapore have not came out Mia2.)

This is how the box looks like. It's a treasure box to me from first sight... LOL

Their booklet has very informative and clear description! Really love how they interpret the product. hehe~

This is what that comes with.
From left: Clarisonic Charger, Clarisonic machine with brush head, Clarisonic travel case, brush cap, Clarisonic facial soup and the description booklet.

The magnetic charger simply attract me to buy Mia2~

I love that they includes a cap to protect the brush and with holes for easy-dry~

As Mia2 is a travel kit, this cover simply protect the machine as so you can keep them in your travel case in peace~ It's really light too!

Here it looks after the cover is close.

I have been using this for about 2 months and are still in love with it. I will do a full review in the future soon as i want to try them out more:) So, let me stop here and hope this post is useful! 

xoxo:))

2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know if the entire brush head oscillates, even the white ones on the outermost ring?

    ReplyDelete