Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cherry Culture Package and Experience

Hi Sweeties~

Sorry that this post is delayed. And YES!!! FINALLY! THE CHERRY CULTURE SPREE IS HERE! They got here last Friday. In total, they took about 14 days for approving, packaged and delivered.



I did a video post on my review of Cherry Culture and I opened them live! haha~

So i will not say too much and let you see some pictures of how the products was packaged and how well is the products~

This is how the products are packaged. Full with bubble wrap~

 So here it is after unwrapping~ Nothing was cracked. Everything was clean and safe~

 Just look at how much we bought this time~ LOL

And Yes! This is my haul! I will definitely do a review and swatch on them after using them for a few times~ So please do wait for it~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, Nice blog. I like to read about you and your family. Care to share more about the interesting heritage you have ? because you are thai mix right ? Maybe more history about your interesting background ya ? Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!~ Yeap i'm mixed Thai~ I'll will definitely consider about this~

    ReplyDelete