Monday, July 11, 2011

OOTD & LOTD: Casual red

Hi Sweeties

So again my OOTD! I'm seriously having fun doing this type of video~ haha... I decided to do a more casual outfit and let my wedges do the work~ Basically, i used red as my key colour~  haha!

Next will be my LOTD! Super excited! I go for a neutral brown eye look that will give a illusion that i have deeper eyes As for my cheeks, I go for a coral/orange blush that gives a really nice "Flush". :)) Then to the star of the look... MY LIPS!!! I Seriously been loving orangie red lips. It's like PAW! I use Makeup Forever Lip Liner Pencil in 17C and put them all over my lips and add a bit of Hibiscus from MAC Surf! Baby to add a bit of smoothness. I did highlight a bit of my cupid? (the part just above of my lips at the center, the V part? haha). That's it! Hope you guys like it!~






Some Random image of the day!~




Hope you guys like it!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment