Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OOTD & LOTD: Jeanius Barbie

Hi Sweeties~

Again another OFTD! I'll call this Jeanius Barbie~ I basically focus more of the material and the use of Blue tone. Hope you sweeties will like it~
 
Tried to post but failed... sob sob

Thought that my ray ban shades are a good combi~
And Here comes my LOTD!
And this is where my Barbie comes from. The colours used are very barbie and the Barbie Pink are definitely showing off. I love it. I also love the earring that i was wearing. Definitely showing off with my tied up hair and somehow and the blue just match the whole look.

Products used
1. Urban Decay Eye Shadow: Polyester Bride
2. Urban Decay Eye Shadow: Ransom
3. Urban Decay Glide on Eyeliner Pencil: Covet
4. Urban Decay Eye Shadow: Honey
5. Mac Blush: Pink Swoon
6. Mac Peacocky Collection Lip Color Vanity Fair

More pictures :))


P.S That's not my phone. That my Sweetheart Colleague's phone... LOL
 
What a show off... LOL


That's it~ I will be posting about the Cherry Culture Spree Review soon... So stay tune:)

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment