Monday, July 4, 2011

I'M IN SEPHORA JULY MAGAZINE!

Hi Sweeties

From the look of the heading, you should know what this topic is about. AND YES!!! I'M IN SEPHORA JULY (Sumer Lovin') MAGAZINE! haha... This is the first time that i'm in a magazine (if you exclude the schools magazine).

Around early June, i was simply being interviewed at Sephora ION about my favourite product from Urban Decay. Seriously when they ask me, I can't choose because I like almost all the products from urdan decay! I think I can be their No. 1 fan! lol...

So when yesterday that I saw the news about the Sephora July Magazine are out, I thought that maybe i'm inside... Immediately after work, I went to Sephora @ Ngee Ann City to get a copy. Me and my Colleague browse the whole magazine AND FINALLY @ THE VERY LAST PAGE! I SAW ME!!! Both of us burst out laughing! I think the salesgirl that gave me the magazine thought we are too excited about the magazine and gave me another copy! Please do take a look at the magazine as it's free and i really like the way they advertise the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment