Saturday, July 2, 2011

Whimsical Angle and OOTD: Natural Lover

Hi Sweeties~

Again another OOTD and my LOTD! haha~

So here it is!!!!



I bouth this dress? a week ago and can't wait to wear it on Friday! (I really love to doll up myself on Friday~ haha~) I bouth this dress at topshop and it cause i think $60 plus? Can't remember... BUT! I did have a 20% off for this so haha~ an excuse to buying it~  This style is really IN now and i thought that i should have 1 too! Seriously, this style  do suit me... LOL


I pair  it with my ALDO wedge that i bought it a month ago~ LOVE THIS TOTALLY <3 Thought it looks high but it's so comfortable!~



Here comes my LOTD!


 
I'm really into braid these days as you can see. haha~ I felt that braid can really add more texture to my dark brown...or rather black hair... And its so summery! haha. Have a really smokey brown matte eye that i never try in before~ LOVE IT!!! and guess what, IT STAY ALL DAY LONG!!!! My eyelid didn't get greasy at all! haha~ I might be doing a tutorial on this~ 


Just another random picture... LOL

Product used:
  1. Naked palette - Virgin, Naked, Buck, Darkhorse
  2. Naked palette Eyeliner - Zero & Whiskey
  3. M.A.C Surf Baby! Edition - My Paradise
  4. Urban Decay Baked Bronzer
Hope you guys like it!~

No comments:

Post a Comment