Sunday, June 8, 2014

Random thoughts flowing and i am back in Youtube!

Hi Lovelies~

Somehow, i miss blogging a lot! However, i seriously do not know what to blog about. I have been kinda down these past weeks but yet happy. I don't really know i am that great of a person anymore. Somehow, My living quote that is "to treat everyone the best wholeheartedly without thinking for returns" kinda backfire me cause i realise i might hurt others too. Now i know why my buddy and bff are so protective towards me. Cause they know that i cannot handle bad feelings especially guilt.

Sorry loves~ This will be my only negative post. I promise.

Though most of my friends tell me to forget about what happen but i know that i do not want. I felt that if i am to forget about it, i am actually running away from the situation. In a way, i am cheating myself. So i will rather face them, remember them and think them positively. Though it's really difficult but i just felt that this is the right way to handle things. What do you think? Am i just a stupid girl thinking this way?

Somehow, i am lost. I am not sure why. Or is it that i just do not like the way my life is? Something is bothering me but i just can't figure what that thing is.

Anyhow!~~~~ I finally post the video that i film a while back! Hope you will enjoy them!!! xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment