Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Collective Haul: Lancaster, Faceshop, NYX, Beautyblender, Laurier Mercier

Hi Sweeties

Once again July pass way TOO fast! And i realise i did bought too much! But tell me, who cannot buy them when you know there is big BIG SALES going on! In the video, i didn't really states the discount given so I will do it over here...

Lancaster: UP TO 80% DISCOUNT!!!
Faceshop: 20% Discount storewide
NYX: UP TO 70% DISCOUNT!!!
BeautyBlender: 20% discount
Laurier Mercier: $20 voucher

JUST LOOK AT THE DISCOUNT! I seriously can't resist myself... lol.. But Laurier Mercier, in the beginning, I only wanted to get 1 product and in the end i got 2... lolx.... shame on me... 

So here comes the video!


Over here, I got to say that i will try my BEST to stop buying any makeup products... I just got too many! So cheer on me!

2 comments:

  1. hi! Im really curious abt how much did it cost u for the nyx product you bought at cherryculture?And could u tell me abt hpw much is the shipment fee too?Thank you very much!Would really look forward to ur reply!(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caramel~ I did a post abt the pricing~ here's the link~
    http://thatsunnimermaid.blogspot.com/2011/07/cherry-culture-spree-review.html

    ReplyDelete