Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My current favourite SPRING Lipstick

Hi Sweeties!
I have an urge to blog but do not have things to blog. But i seriously am obsessed with this M.A.C lipstick I bought last year from the

Surf Baby collection, Cremesheen Hibiscus.

 It's a very nice bold red colour that will makes your teeth look whiter!


Here are some picture i took today!~
  Here is me with my specs~ haha~


 I deliberately just dab a bit and it already look so freaking nice! 
Love it!


 Just see how white is my teeth!!!
CLOSE UP! No teeth editing at all! I only adding the border effect.

Seriously in love with this! I will be haunting something this bold but more to the bubbly pink colour! Wish me luck!

Also, what do you think of the below makeup look? Should I do a video on this? let me know! hahaha~

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment