Thursday, April 12, 2012

I AM BACK!!!

Hi Sweeties!~

I am back from my Thailand Trip! I went there for 2 whole weeks mainly to pray, visits my relatives, relaxing and! doing some shopping~ Somehow, after this trip, my mind are more open and and heart is more at peace.

Frankly, before that, I still feel that i am still in the mist of the car accident. That's why i neither blog nor making video.  I still am very scared and can't face a lot of people but i now know what i want to do.

First, i want to get back to my past cheerful me by facebooking, blogging and making videos. This is to help me back to my social circles. Though now i still do not feel like personally contacting them, but i will try. Secondly, I want to starts reading books! I haven't been reading books for a very long time and i always miss those times. Currently, I am reading the biography about the present the present King of Thailand, The 9th King, KIng Bhumibol Adulyadej.



King  Bhumibol Adulyadej is one of the person in the world that I give full respect. I always are able to learn things from his story and always remind me of the important of families, being open-minded and helping the needy. If i have the chance, I really do want to see him and talk to him. (But i doubt will be able to open my mouth... lol!~)

Also, i haven't start my exercise after my accident and i want to go back doing it. I miss it... By summer, i hope that i can slim down about 5kg and go for a beachy trip~so wish me luck on this!

I will be sharing my Bangkok Trip photo soon~ Though i am like the "photographer" for this trip but i thought it will fun as i can share with yall the treasure of Bangkok that i know!

Do comment to let me know what more post you want me to do :)))

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment