Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Spring 2012 Thai Trip To-do List

Hi Lovelies~

If you guys are unaware, I will be going back to my Mum hometown this Sunday! Finally i am going back... It have been almost 3 years that i have not gone back. However, I do get slightly scared this time as i still do not know how to face some of my Thai relatives... I know that they will forgives me but but somehow i just can't forgive myself...

Ok... Enough of the depression. Since my holiday mood is in the highest point, I shall share with you what is my To-do list in Thailand!!! haha~

Things to do:
  • Pray ( That's the main thing why am i going back to Thailand~)
  • Facial
  • Spa
  • Massage
Things to buy:
  • Water Plants & Fishes (At Chatuchak aka JJ Market)
  • Clothings and Shoes
  • Accessories
  • Bras
  • Cosmetic (thinking of buying some Nars back~)
  • iPhone Case
  • Lotions (optional)
  • Bag (optional)
(Please do inform me more on what i should buy! lolx... Currently can't think of any~)


SOME BIG SURPRISE!
I WILL BE BUYING SOME GIFTS AS A THANKS FOR ALL MY LOVELY SUPPORTERS!~ 

ALSO, I WILL BE BUYING SOME REALLY CUTE ACCESSORIES AND WILL BE DOING A SMALL SALES ON THIS BLOG!

So, remember to come back again for more informations!!! haha~

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment