Thursday, March 1, 2012

Apology

To all my love~

I have to apologies for not being active in my blog. I will start blogging more and do my best :)

Then, i want to apologies to all my friends for not contacting to most of you. If you guys do not know, i was in an car accident on the 24th of January. i was the driver. I was a rather serious accident that might have cause death. Lucky enough, none of us are seriously injured. The worst injuries are my Thai cousin's fractured nose. He have to go under a operation to straighten back his nose.

I was in a state of depression for a while as the mixture feeling of guilt and shock are indescribable. This is the first time i can say, "If you never been through the same situation, you will never understand." And problems just kept on coming causing me unable to settle my heart down. But now, i feel much better as most of the problems are solved.

Hereby, I want to thank all my friends who are worried about me. The worries, I can feel it.

Thanks a lot... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment