Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi Babes~

As you have already know, my Chinese New year this year was the worst one i ever celebrate. However, I did enjoy myself a lot with my Thai relatives that i never celebrated with them before. Although it is only a day, I thought i should share with you guys~~~

Enjoy~


idiotic face~ haha
 

Can you see the monkey??


I used to watch a lot of his Animal Show... He's a legend...

Crazy Thai Cousin... hahaha~
 
Somehow, i don't like this img... but while...

ZEBRA!!!

Me and my baby cousin

Once again~

hehe~

Me and my parents!

Love this photo the most :))


One childish Thai Cousin... haha~

Singapore Legenary White Tiger :)

Stings to be wild boar... Hukuna Matana~ lol

Me, my step-Thai cousin and my beloved dad~


Thai relatives and me:) Love them!




What are we talking about???


I kinda like this img though~

Having the best Ayam Penyet at Changi Village :)


When 2 crazy cousin met together... haha


 And after that, they recognise each other as brother and sister~ hahaha... 
Cute~

Yeap!~ And that's 1 crazy, hecktic celebration we have... Though no visiting at all. It was really fun gathering around doing simple stuff~ 
I will end here and more reviews will be up soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment