Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Unofficially announced my love

Hi Sweeties!

If you have read my header, please do not misunderstand. I yet to be in any relationship and do not have anyone on my mind(except for those k-pop hottest~ TOP! lol). My love that i want to unofficially announced is to my Dad!

As i was designing a poster for the upcoming Father's Day, i couldn't stop thinking what i always want to say to my dad. So unofficially, i announced how much i love him through the poster~



My father was the breadwinner for my family of six. He have given us a wonderful adventure that i will never forget~ I believe my sisters and brother too! Horse-riding ( of a fake one) , fishing, farming visiting/staying, orphange visiting, volunteering, etc.
I just think for them all. What i enjoy the MOST ! is those grandfather stories from him. Till now, i still keep listern to them which allows me to know so much about my ancestors.

Officially in this post, i want to say something to my dad~

Papa, I really do love you a lot.
Though we quarrel and speaks loudly at times, I believe this is the best way both of us communicate. i appreciate everything that you have given us and are always proud of you. In future, i hope that i can be a better listerner for you and help you to relieve your stress you are having. Once again, 我爱你!!!

So to all my lovely readers, now, just for a minute, close your eyes and explore your past. Try to remember the adventures that your father gave you. During Father's Day, show him your love~

No comments:

Post a Comment