Monday, August 6, 2012

Hi Sweeties!!!! 

Last month on the 29th is my 23rd Birthday! Gosh... I hate the feeling of getting older. But like last year, me and my colleague, Lulu, celebrates by going to a new cool~ restaurant for a "luxury" lunch.

Last year, we went to TWG and this year, we decided to go Antoinette!


 
I have saw a lot of reviews about this lovely restaurant and just can't to try it! My first impression is that it's a very cozy restaurant. It's a very Victorian style that really gives you a feeling or coziness and not fearing that you are bothering other customer! I really love the feelings it gives off~ The interior is really nice! It's a good place to take beautiful pictures. However, the lighting there might hinder you a bit as their lighting is dimmer than usual restaurant.

So let's not say more and let me just share with you some picture! :))

 Here lulu! My colleague~
 And Me!

 Me again... LOL


Their glass water is really beautiful too! Can't help but to pose with it. 
 She looks like a Tai tai here. LOL~ 

 If not for the waiter behind, it will be perfect~

 She has a better view than me! <*.*>

 Their pancake! a must try!!!! Too delicious!


 Boneless chick thigh stuff with something... lol~ Delicious too!



A blur picture captured by the waiter... sob sob... Though both of us pose so nicely~
 A better one! And yes! she is pregnant!!!! hehex.

 Love my outfit with the background full of cakes!
 Can you just imagine to have such beautiful pastry set on your dinning table?~~

 looks delicious! shall try them next time! 


 Me too! hehexxx


So that's it! A lot of things happen around my birthday and i will definitely post them soon~ 

xoxo~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment