Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review: Candy Doll Blush in Peach Pink

Candy Doll Blush in Peach Pink





Claims:
"A soft blushes of colour that is natural and give you a perfect clarity. Long-lasting throughtout the whole day"

I has this blush for quite a while. About 6 months? It was first introduced by my sister-in-law, Chloe. Previously, i never really like japan/Korea brands cosmetic as I am not really into shimmery eye shadows. And for drugstore products, the price of them is slightly higher than the average. This cost S$25.90.

Exterior
I really like the packaging of it. It is always a plus point if your packaging is transparent~ Well at least for me:)) I like my product to be seen~ The size of the blush is also really compact! It's a perfect size for travelling. And it's not very thick too! Totally no package space, what you see is what you get. Unlucky some packaging that always makes you have the illusion that it got a lot of product inside. But that's the reason that might makes us not buy it as we are just used to the "Big Bottle" packaging~


Product/Formula
Before i bought mine, I have tried Chloe's blush once and i am in love with it! It really so gives you a very youthful flush cheek which just makes you more awake and healthy~ The pigmentation is not the best but because of that, it allows you to slowly build up the colour~ I like as i just want that bit of flush on my cheeks compared to their poster model cheeks.. hehex. And not just that, it is indeed long-lasting!

So in below picture are the swatch of it:)


After blending~ You can see a flush of colour. It's not that obvious thanks to my tanned hand.
Pros:
  •  Nice and compact packaging. Good for travelling.
  • Gets the amount of products you see. No tricky packaging.
  • Transparent packaging. Able to see what product you are taking.
  • Very powdery. Easy to pick up the colour.
  • Gives off what was shows.
  • Good pigmentation
Cons:
  • Slightly Pricy. 
  • Do need to have a slightly sticky surface so that powder will stick nicely.
  • Never seen "Discount" for this!!!
  • Limited colour selection~
How do I Apply:
With my fluffy brush (from Nars), i picks up the product with the stirring motion. With a fling to pat off excess product, I starts applying them on my inner apple of my cheeks. I really like to mix this with another darker blush (or bronzer) that I apply at the outer area of my apple. It gives off a very nice flushy gradient to your face! :))
LOVE IT!!!

In total, this is one of my everyday blush. And i really mean everyday! haha~ I don't usually bring them out as if i don't rub my cheeks, it will stay there for a really long time~ I really do like using with my that Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Creamy Cheeks in 01 Baby Pink I previously reviewed. So do try them out! If you are into Japanese/Kawaii style makeup, THIS IS A MUST!

xoxo~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment