Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Weekend with the Beach and Family!



 Hi Sweeties! 

Last Sunday was a rather fun and relaxing day for me~ I really do enjoy it. Though i was asked to take care of my Nephew, I tell myself that i do not want to stay at home. I want to go somewhere and relax my mind! Not spending money too! I thought of going to the reservoir, farms, Sentosa. But in the end, I decided to go surprise my sister and her husband at East Coast! My cousins were there too. My sis and her hubby are there every weekends! 

So i enjoying taking pictures, bits of videos and just hanging out with them! I kinda miss my sister alot... We used to chat a lot before we fall asleep... really really do miss those days. Thinking of those memories makes me emotional now...

Do here's comes the pictures!!!! Enjoy!

William, my in-law getting ready to surf!

 Getting ready to surf with Christine, my 10 years old cousin~

 Apparently, there are just too many surfer that day to hinder him to start surfing!

 Finally!!!

And there they go! Apparently, he is using a wide board so that Christine can be seated and it gives better balance but might not go as fast~


 Just look at how many windsurf board are there!

 Chilling with my sister! She just come back from her surf~

 And here comes my cousin, Joanne!

 Caius just can't resist from playing with the water! hehex.


 They are far away from us!!!

 Me and my sis! :))) She didn't notice~

 Just look at Caius pants! All wet! 


 They are coming back!!!

 Having fun in the boat:))) 
 
 Sis is here to take care of her

 sis is trying to make him wear the hat~


 Joanne try her best too!~

 Well, you sure can see that it's a failure~ lol

Some of me!!! hehe

  Bathing time! Can't let him gets sick! :))

 Me and my siblings used to wash and have fun at our Thailand yard like this! 
Miss those days~


 What a look~


Oppssiiii NAKED! lol
just can't wait for his milk!

 Can you see the bond? I can~

 William turn to play with the kids! hahaha~

 <3

 Little boy still trying his best to learn! 


 Girls! Just forget about paddling! haha~



 Chill~

He's not allowed to come out cause he will definitely jump into the water!


I have no choice but to give him my phone for some entertainment~

Something wrong with the  phone and he is giving back for me to solve it!


Ugly face together! :))

 Another of me!~


 He's always doing ugly face...





Can you see those white sails! so beautiful!!!

 Myra's Beach Club!

"Gracias~"

Eating "Pappadam" (totally don't know how to spell them! It's like a Indian chips~

They have toys there to entertain the kids too!

"Pappadam" pose~

Me too!~



Caius enjoy it too~ hehe... So not right to give a kid this... 


Finally me and Joanne~


Somebody is camwhoring~ lol




Went to the rock!!! Sun is real friendly at that time~



Ugly again!!! omg! My eyeliner!






Love the lighting! But Christine is not ready~

She is still not ready... LOL

William back from surfing!!!

Christine playing again like a monkey!

Posing her hidden leg!!!! hahax

like like like!!!

Candy shot!

Alright! That's a lot of picture and i seriously enjoy taking them!!! Love my day there and love hanging out like this! hugs hugs hugs:)))

AND LASTLY!!!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!!
(I really hope that Lee Kuan Yew is still with us as I really admire him and my Hero~)

xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment