Sunday, August 19, 2012

My First Windsurf Day and First Vlog!

HAHA! As mention! I am going to show my first official experience on windsurfing and some ugly side of me~ hehex. I think this is going to be fun!

So, I really want to get back the "ME" i previously are. And doing water sports one of my favourite! And i decided windsurf because somehow it's my very first step and yet in my comfort zone as I am doing this with my sister~ I will be doing this weekly and really do hope that i will improve! I will get really tan next time, maybe... haha~  REALLY HOPE THIS VIDEO IS FUN WATCHING THOUGH MY EDITING SUCKS LIKE HELL! haha~ enjoy!!!


I am really trying my best to get out of the nightmare i got but well~ That's me... I done think i can ever forget. You might think that it have been so long and normally i look fine. But everytime i am trying to do something to return back to my life, my fear conquer my mind.  I will try to step up more and go back to the happy me~ I hope if any of my friends who i haven't meet for so long will be patient about me and love me more~ hehex
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment