Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whimsical Angle: Deep Ocean

Ok... The is my first Beauty post on my eye make of the day. However, I am not going to say MUOTF but Whimsical Angle. In dictionary, Whimsical means: Playfully quaint or fanciful, esp. in an appealing and amusing way. I really love this word as it express a lot from a single word. Enough of it, allow me to show you the inspiration of Deep Ocean~

Deep Ocean
Products Used:

Face:
1. Mac Prep + Prime in nude colour
2. Urban Decay Deslick Setting Spray
3. Banila - Let me bebe in Sheer
4: Urban Decay: Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
5. Shiseido Blush In coral (the one with 4 tones)

Eye:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Mac: Shimmermoss
3. Urban Decay Naked - Virgin
4. Mac: Freshwater
5.Mac: Unflappable
6. Unban Decay eyeliner: Zero
7. Unknown brand Liquid eyeliner
8. Covergirl Lashblash Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment