Sunday, March 13, 2011

Joyce's Solemnisation and my most unlucky day

If you do not know, Joyce is actually my second Sister. She is a sweet and important sister to me. So on the date of 3rd of March 2011, she was finally engaged and i was really happy for her.

My sister is a secondary Art Teacher. So from the heard of it, you will know that she focus alot on design and meaning to her solemnization. She DIY almost all her display with the help of one of her student. Personally, I would want to thanks this student as I know this means a lot to my sister. I also help out doing up her Pen holder, hair flower and a mini surprise~ That surprise are helium balloon! I have heard alot about my sister wanting to have helium balloon as a decoration so without hesitation, I went to buy 40 blue and white balloon that suites her theme colours.



That day can be said as a happy but yet unlucky day for me. You will know more later. As i have to deliver my sister's head flower (i don't know what you call that) latest by 2pm, it will be very rush. Things did not go well at all... I messed up on my eye makeup which looks like i was being hit in the eyes. So i have no choice but to wipe them off and bring my cosmetic to the event place and do my makeup there. Not only that, the stuff that i packed to bring over were suddenly gone from the place i packed them.. Angry enough, i talked to my brother in a rude way and in the end causes us to have a quarrel while on the way to buy the helium balloon.

So when i reached there, i went looking for the shop that sells the helium balloon... AND something happen again... My right heels is spoiled!!!! The strip that hold our leg came off. Luckily enough there is a cobbler near me. So I let my heels to be repair and continue my search for the Party Shop... Not long later i found them and got 40! blue and white balloon all blown up! For once, i felt excitement and happiness. So after that, i went back to the clobber and retrieved my heels which caused me $2... I felt a bit wired wearing it but I tell myself it should be ok. It is NOT OK at all.... the strip came off from the other side! %*($^&*)(%^&$%^&!!! I was totally moody after that... Due to time constraint, I called my mum to take another of my heels here.

Finally i have reached the Event venue. I quickly took the flower and looked for my sister... After seeing my sister, my moodiness vanished. I was just happy for her and i want her to be the prettiest and happiest girl in the world on that day. I quickly do up my makeup while talking to my sister too. Also, i have to say that once I saw the makeup artist Foundation that she is using, i know that this makeup artist is a Professional one. She is using RMK Foundation! I always heard good things about this but have not tried it before they are just too expensive!

After i am done, i went out to setup the pen holder and got the balloon ready to surprise my sister. My brother sis helped. Unfortunately, my sister came out of the toilet i can't record the surprise scene. However, she was really very happy and I was contented.

So while waiting for my family and my other heels to come, i can't stop taking photo of my sister. She was just too beautiful...

My family was late but when i saw them and quickly look at the heels, one of them was actually a worn off heels that might spoil anytime. Another was the one that i want but was totally wet as the cleaner chose a great day to wash the floor. Cheers on that.. With no choice, i can only wear that near-to-spoil heels. But everything went really well after that.

Yes i know i write alot and i will stop here. Let's the picture speaks~




Flowers and DIY Designs

The Beauty of the Bride

Hot Mama in the house

My brother, Sidney and his wife, Chloe
0% Romantic shot. haha~
The Spotlight of the day~
I am still around mum~ Love u always~

Baby Valencia who loves balloon alot~

This is the smile she will do when she did something naughty/wrong
Grandma's Love~
Never ending love~











No comments:

Post a Comment