Monday, March 7, 2011

Friday Mood

If you guys do not know, I am the type who likes to doll up beautifully on Friday. I will always try to wear my best outfit that suites my mood that day. Since i am working at the town area, I will always restraint myself from buying till it's Friday. I know... That weird but this is the way I discipline myself and control myself from my unhealthy appetite of the beauty products.

Last Friday can be said one of my most fun Friday. Me and my Colleagues were searching for cloth for our stores display at Arab Street and decided to visit Haji lane. I was totally excited because it is so-called my first time going there. I did went there once to do some shooting a few years ago but all the store is close and i didn't visit any of the stores too. Yes.. I know... I am like too outdated not to go there. I really love some of the interior of the shop-houses. Some really gives me great inspiration.

So with our super thick skin, we walk into some of the stores. Surprisingly, the stuff there are not expensive! To me, Haji lane is like a life website that have a lot of blogshop connected to it. With this description you can understand the price range of them. However, i can't promise to say that all stuff are cheap because some shops are sells high-end product. It really depends on the store you visit.
Entrance of Haji Lane

Butterfly pose? LOL
Old School Pose~
Fully Bloomed Butterfly pose! haha
Batman formal shirt. Cost Price: $49.50 (after 10% discount)
So that Friday, I have really a hard time looking for my best outfit of that Friday because what i wanted to wear have to match with heels. However, i have a date after work with my secondary girlfriend, Shu Jun.  Therefore in the end i work a old dress i got last year (i think) which mainly shows my sexy back. LOL... That's the only place I thnk i can show-off since I am fat now... HOWEVER, after i reach work, i realise that my dress to bag to scarf didn't suites each other at all! I have no choice but to use the ultimate solution... That is to act and walk like a princess... As if you are wearing the best dress.... HAHA...

Here are some images that i steal from my friends... Please enjoy~


Friday night @ Harrys

Friday night @ Harrys






No comments:

Post a Comment