Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beauty Post: M.A.C Collection: WonderWoman

FINALLY I BOUGHT MY WONDERWOMAN!!!

Yes... The wonderwoman that i was saying like a month ago... So before i show you I bought, i would like to say a bit of my experience buying them. I bought mine @ Sephora Ion to get the cash voucher of $40 if you spend an accumulative of $240. I treat this as a discount.

Since i work at town, I have no problem visiting Sephora in the morning. I was super excited as I really love wonderwoman. You will know if you read my previous post about them. HOWEVER, the store have not reached which made me a bit turned off. The male promoter said that they will be here at around 11am and he was able to take order for me. I was really happy after hearing that. So i ordered mine and helping one of my friend too. He said that he will give me a call when the stocks reached. For the first time, I kept looking at my phone. (My mobile is a very secondary thing for me... I don't mind not carrying them everywhere) It was 2pm but i didn't receive any call. Thinking that they might forgot about me, I went back to check and they say the store was still not here but for sure will be coming on that day.

So it was around 5.30pm when I was having my facial done, I received a call and was told that the stocks will not be in by today. They will call me once the stocks reached. This time, I didn't feel any anger or what so ever. Maybe because i was enjoying myself with the facial but at the very least, I know that they do call back.

After the 4th day of waiting which is the Sunday, I finally got a call from them about the stocks have arrived. I was excited but do not want to get them that day. If you can imagine going to Town on every weekdays, you will not want to go there on weekends. Luckiy they were able to hold mine for me till the next day. If they can't, I will really dislike them alot. So happily, i got my Wonderwoman the next day morning! So happy about them.
 

Now i will share with you what i bought~

Peace!~~~

Wonder Woman Haul

I have to say that for me, I do love their packaging. It really shows the image of wonderwoman in this collection. I think M.A.C did a good job on this~

Wonder Woman Lipstick: Spitfire
I have always wanted to try a pink lipstick but can't find a good one. I think that this might be a good start as it is not that eye catching.~
Wonder Woman Lipstick: Marsquise d'
One of the must-have lipstick in this collection.
Wonder Woman Mineralize Skin Finish Golden Lariat

I have to say this is my happiest buy as this product is super duper BIG! No regrets.

Wonder Woman Powder Blush: Mighty Aphrodite
This is a mixture of coral(top) and Pink(bottom) is i felt is really good to buy for for vacation trip.

Wonderwoman Eyeshadow x4: Valiant

I have research on the colors and his quads is the most popular colors as the colors is very unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment