Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tokyo Pasta Mario @ 313

Today post will be something different~ I am going to introduce you one of my favorite eatery to chance real delicious Pasta during my lunchtime @Orchard.

 Tokyo Pasta Mario @ 313
Self-service food order tab

It's located at Level 5 of 313 at the corner of the food court where most Japanese eatery is sold. You do not need to worry for seats as there are lots of private seats. And due to that, It's a nice quiet place to have good chit chat lunch/dinner too!


Look at the price! It's not expensive too! 
They do sell other Japanese food too (Udon and Japanese CurryRice.)~
Chicken & Okra Japanese Mentaiko Sause with Onsen Egg Topping ($7.8)
This is my current favourite!

The whole combi is really tasteful with different texture and taste to it. And most importantly, The segatti is really really Q! The cooked them once ordered and the Qness stays throughout eating the whole dish! The whole paste is really heat up too! I like~

I definitely enjoy my lunch there and hope you guys will try them soon! 
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment