Sunday, September 16, 2012

Meet Cotton!

Hi Sweeties~

If you guys know me, I have really wanted to feed a rabbit for quite a while. I have been searching for one for really long time and finally got one from RHQ! Though this is chosen by my Brother, Sidney, but day by day, i am beginning to love him more!

So please welcome Cotton!

He now has a personal facebook page:

He will be sharing his life with me and some cute photos! Please don't forget that her mummy loves taking photos. hehex

He's a mini Rex with brown patches around. Kind of rare in Singapore and look just like the local breed! However, the fur is so soft and bouncy! Very very different from other rabbit. It's just like a Chinchilla! The fur doesn't fall much too! He's chosen by my brother because of the fur and the ear. The ear moves with reaction which is really cute~ haha. He's currently 3 months old but am not about the size of a Netherland Dwarf. lol.

 Do you have any pet? I wish to see them!!! link them below!!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment