Monday, September 17, 2012

I AM THE MODEL FOR MICHELLE PHAN!

Hi lovelies!

If you lovelies have not know, I got to be the model for Michelle Phan's Meet and Greet Event in Sephora Singapore! There is this contest and I won! Coincidentally it's on 28 July, a day before my birthday!

That day, I got Adrian, my Poly friend to help me videotape the whole process. Really thankful to him:). But due to some delay in receiving the free makeup kit and photography, I waited about 2hrs. But in return, I have a chance to have a Private session with her with other 10 girls. It's the best thing ever happen to me! However, I wasn't able to meet up with Adrian again due to the long waiting. Really want to share with him my feelings and excitement. It's just too bad.

So here goes! Some picture taken and a video too! cheers~

Preparing for the basic makeup before going up stage:)

Here's me with foundation!

And now with brows! Big difference hur:)

My Makeup Artist! LINA! You can find her at Tangs (Orchard)

Just look at the number of people!!!

She's here!!!

Michelle Phan!!! and me!!! hehex

omg... we are so close!!! She's so friendly!

<3

I am trying not to smile too widely... hahaha


Photography session!

OOTD

Makeup she has done on me:)







Private Meet and Greet Session @ Salt Grill & Sky Bar! Definitely going again in the future! It's a very nice place to relax:)

Dessert offered! nice to the max!


Here she comes!!! pretty as always!


Ask together! omg... i wish we can either sit together or stand together... lol

Priceless photo~ And somehow, people said me look alike! *Blush Blush* hehex

Me and Sihui from Lancome!

Me and the photgrapher and Videographer of the day!!! They're COOL!

Some of the girls at the Meet and Greet Session! Cute girl:)

Just look at the senery!!!

Can't stop myself!



In the lift...

Last shot before i wash them off....Sob sob...

And if you lovelies didn't get to be there and wishes to see how i win this chance. Please see my video below!
hehex


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment