Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review: Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Creamy Cheeks in 01 Baby Pink

Recently, I have been obsessed with cream blushes. I have a few cream blushes that i really loves and would like to review on them. The first one i will talk about will be:

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Creamy Cheeks in 01 Baby Pink

It claims:
The Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Creamy Cheeks is a cream blush that tints the cheeks. It is known to last longer than powder blushes. It moisturises the skin while keeping it smooth but leaves no stickiness. It contains Collagen, Hyaluronic acid and Chamomile extract. 

I was exploring the drugstore cream blushes in Singapore and this caught my eyes due to the model "overly flushed" cheeks.

So of all cream blushes i saw, this is the most attractive one. I have never tried Japanese cream blushes before too. Weighing 7g, It cost me S$15.90 which is consider a cheaper blush in Singapore.

What I really LOVE about this product is that it comes in a tube. Which means it's much more hygienic compared to the commonly used container. The tube is not that hard that makes it easy to control the amount squeeze. The size of it makes it easy to bring them out too. Overall, I love how the packaging is.

So now to the product itself. I have to say, when i first used it, I was really disappointed. Somehow, the colour just don't shows. At first, i thought my skin (medium light) was too dark to use this product. The texture of it is very creamy. However, after my lasik, i decided to try it again. I realised that it's my specular that makes the colour not shown. The shadow of it have makes it invisible. Not only that, the way that i apply is very different too. Somehow, it gives a very nice flush to my cheeks. More like a "no makeup" cheeks. Till then, this becomes my regular.

How to use:

 Amount needed for each cheek  @.@

 Using patting motion, spread the product out to the desired area

 Continue to pat it until you got think is enough. It might still feel a bit sticky so don't worry~
Do not over blend it as it might wipe off the colour.

To fully set it to let it stay longer, you can use your loose powder or a similar cheek powder (I recommend Candy Doll, peach pink).


Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Very Hygienic, comes in a tube
  • Very blendable, smooth
  • Gives off a nice flush of colour, very natural
  • Long lasting

Cons:
  • Takes time to set
  • Not for Dark skin tone 
  • Not for People who wear spectacular.
In all, it's a good product for people with fair - medium skin. For people who wear spectacular, we might need to consider. I have to say I really love this product! :)))

*Video will be up soon showing how i use this product:)

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment