Friday, July 6, 2012

My June 2012 Instagram Memories

Hi Sweeties!

I finally are in Instagram and are crazily in love with this app! It's like a Photo Dairy I had in Facebook but much more accessible and efficient! You can find me by the name, Graceilike. Please post yours below so i can follow you guys! hehe~

 Madagascar Team is having meeting on their meetup at Metro ~


Morning love from colleague:)) Though it look like poops, trust me, it's real nice!~ 

 
 Burning my summer candle early in my office<3


 Watch Madagascar 3 with my cousins! Nice cartoon!


 Purse lipgloss (natural Product) given by lovely Lulu:)


 Happy Sunday! Dumpling making with my aunt:)


 Durian season on the way!!!


 Baby Caius loves durian too!!!


 Seow family watchdog bought by Sidney, my baby brother~


 My Office Polariod wall:)


 Lunch date at donkichi




 I should have done this long ago... Kinokuniya is somewhere i always pop-by~


 Happy Father's Day!


 Lunch date with lulu at tcc:)) There's 1 for 1!!!


 OOTD: Long Shirt from Jaspal, Thailand


 Backview x.x


 Some add-on to my book collection:) thanks kinokuniya ! 


 Herbal turtle soup and claypot chicken rice with my parents and Sidney:) 


 Father's Day crab:)




 MUOTD: Kpop inspired eye makeup 
Tutorial will be up soon!

 The impossible film! Shall review about this:) 


 First impossible film! Not the best but live the outcome!:) 


 Xiao Long Bao:))


 Horse riding:) the bond of grandpa and granddaughter:) 


 Sth big going on! Hint: no eye makeup for abt 2 weeks. Haha. Not hating it:)


 Chilling out at t3. Taken by bb Valencia. Great shot:) 


 Use hair to made up my bare face.. Haha


 Ice chocolate at Arbite:)


 Sushi bread for breakfast:))


 Bb Caius eating yogurt. So dirty!!


 Gonna say hello to my new vision today:))) wish me luck!!! 


 LASIK done and on the way home to sleep whole day!!! Lol 


 Gonna put this on...


 Pizza hut 1 for 1 :) with lulu:)


 Bb Valencia n me loves shades:))


And yes!
That's it! Time flies and i suddenly realize that i have been missing a lot:( I need some life back!!! haha~


No comments:

Post a Comment