Monday, November 14, 2011

Weightloss Journey Week 1

Hi Babes~

Before i starts writing about my diet, I want to briefly talk about my diet routine/habit.

As I am "the one" that is always rushing for work (no matter i'm early or late) and don't like to spend money on food, especially breakfast, I brought my house bread-toaster to office and have various spreads in my office fridge. Therefore most of my breakfast is toasted bread. And i am one bread lover <3!

Most of the time, I have my dinner eaten at home too as my mum cooks almost everyday... Blessed :)) It might also because i am Single, making me no excuse to eat outside... LOLx

So here goes...


Diet and workup Diary

Monday (14 November 2011)
Breakfast: Toasted Bread with Tuna Cheese
Lunch: Chicken Rice [ Full of Guilts :(( ]
Dinner: Teochew Porridge

Exercise: Jog (Apprx. 3km. Skipping(200),Situps(80)


Tuesday
Breakfast: MacDonald burger (from my sweet Colleague, Lulu~)
Lunch: Lei Cha
(without the egg and toufu) 
Dinner: Mummy Cooked Food! <3

Exercise: Jog (Apprx. 3.7km. Skipping(240),Situps(120)


Wednesday
Breakfast: Tuna Bread
Lunch: Porridge and Cheong Chong Fen (shared with my lovely colleague~)
Dinner: Chicken Chop (I am speechless... Sorry)


Exercise: Jog (Apprx. 3.7km. Skipping(240),Situps(120), Step-up (40)



Thursday
Breakfast: Butter Sugar Toast Bread
Lunch: Nasi Lemak
Dinner: Macdonald Fillet O' Fish (AGAIN!)

Exercise: none. (work too late)


Friday
Breakfast: Omelet with toasted bread
Lunch: Soup Spoon (Something Chicken and Olive)
Dinner: Dian Xiao Er with Family

Exercise: Jog (Apprx. 6.7km)


Saturday
Breakfast: nil~
Lunch: minced pork noodles
Dinner: cup noodles

Exercise: none (working)


Sunday
Breakfast: nil~
Lunch: nil~
Dinner: MacDonald Fillet O' Fish

Exercise: Flowrider(2hr), Flowbarrel(2hr) [i m improving :)) but i hurt my big toe... my nails is falling apart.... sob sob]

I have to admit something. I ATE TOO MUCH MAC!!!! Gosh.... I am not a Fav to fast food. But due to the busy schedule, i have no choice... Please do have hope on me ya :)

Weight: 64kg (I think i gain muscle.... have to eat lesser... lol)

Next time, i will try to measure the main area too so that i can see which part is firming up too :)

If you want yo join in to, do leave a msg below! Let do it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment