Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whimsical Angle: I'm Awfully Naked~

This is one of my favourite way to wear the chadows of the NAKED from Urban Decay~ If you are a Neutral/Brown Lover, YOU HAVE TO GET THIS! The colours, quality is totally good! Most colours are wearable for all skin type except the shadows name:
  • Naked (third)
  • Sidecar (fourth)
These two ES are the only one that i felt unsuitable for my skin tone. After putting them, it just felt that i have a very dirty and dull eyes~

BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU"VE GOT TO TRY THIS LOOK! It's really a fun neutral look~ 

The ES that are being pinned are those that i used
NAKED EYE SHADOW PALETTE

  1. Virgin
  2. Buck
  3. Halfbaked
  4. Darhorse
  5. Creep
And guess what, I even use Buck and Darkhorse on my brows! Not bad huh~

I even made a video on this so DO CHECK IT OUT!~

Love ya~

 


Cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment