Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Caius aka Bing Pong~

I know that is should be posted long long LONG time ago, however, I have been really! busy for this month.

So if you don't know, my nephew, Caius, was born of the 24th of March! He was weigh 3.405kg though he has such a small-sized mummy (Chloe). I really that i was SUPER EXCITED that day! When I was told that Caius was born, I quickly took a half day leave and rush down to see him~ Luckily I was able to see him before he went for a bath. Seriously did not know that who he looked like at first sight.

Anyhow, Here he is after his bath!

Ok... I have to say this so bear with me.... FINALLY A BABY BOY!!!!! HAHAHA....

If you know me, I have always love babies and kids. Though, I know, they are really noisy, but to me, they are just like an angel! So cute and innocent!~ Up till now, I have took care of my 2 little cousin, Joanne and Christine since young and i mean it. Since they used to come to my house like everyday, it was always me who took care of them. love them~

Valencia, my baby niece who recently turned 1, is living with us and i have the role of being her dancing partner! haha~ Everytime I carry her, She will raise up her hand 90 degree and dance with me~ I'm gonna post a video soon about her~

OK! Have been side-tracking for quite long! But my conclusion is, FINALLY I GOTTA TAKE CARE OF A BABY BOY! I AM SUPER DOPER EXCITED! HAHAHA...

He is really difference from the others that i took care because... He loves to open his eye widely!!! Normally, Babies tend to sleep the whole time... But he is certainly different. Just take a look from the picture below....

He is just like 3 days old!



So being the naughty auntie here, I tried to bring Valencia and Caius together~


Don't worry! Valencia's power is being controlled! You guys should seriously see Valencia's reaction... When she gets to touch Caius (lightly), She laughed like no tomorrow! SO CUTE!!!


Like father like son
Yeap! That's my brother, Sidney~


 
SO CUTE!!!
So fast-forward to his first Month~
Caius 1st Month Creation by ME! haha
Valencia and Caius nightie time
Valencia and Caius nightie time 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment