Monday, May 23, 2011

My CHANEL Facial Experience

If you guys remember me going for 2 CHANEL makeover at different day, you would know how I kept getting great experience from them. And yes, this FREE Facial treatment is gotten from that time. haha.

Ok, so the free facial I got was called the "Absolute Whitening and Radiance Treatment" which, if I am not wrong, are using their Le Blanc collection for this treatment. I went to this facial treatment only on last Thursday as I am too busy with my work. haha~  This Facial treatment was taken place at Metro Paragon CHANEL counter which is really near to my working place!

So, i went there during my lunch time as the total treatment only takes 60 mins and yes i did eat a bit more for this lunch time... haha. So when i first got there, I was asked to change my clothing to their robe inside their "Beauty Chamber". You know what? I seriously wanted to take their hanger back home! There's Chanel logo on it! lol. I know, i am crazy...

After that, I lied down on their facial bed and just let them do the job. This is where the different parts came. First of all, they have this semi-circle pillar to let your knee rest on it which makes your whole facial time so comfortable!~ As that position is the most comfortable position. So for the first step of the facial, they cleanse my face like usual. But going to the next steps which i personally felt is the best, they gave me a very good massage on my head and my stiff back which makes me wanting to fall asleep. Also, the fragrances of Chanel products are so nice that i really fall asleep! For twice, i have fall asleep until i turned my head. She got to turn my head back to continue the facial.... haha~

So for the overall process, I really do enjoy it~ As for the outcome, i can say that it is "not bad" since this does not include extraction. However, i have to say that it's really a good experience that i urge you guys to go try it too!~ I really like their idea to make us feel relax first before doing the facial part. Good job for that thoughts~

No comments:

Post a Comment