Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Change of beauty/Fashion Lifestyle

Hi Lovelies~

Sorry that i have not blog for so long. But today, I just want to update you some of my change of lifestyle. Both in Fashion buys and myself.

Before i start, I have a confession, I am someone that goes for Quality than Quantity.
BUt it's not like i will buy brands like LV, Chanel or what so ever. I buy brands that i felt it's affordable. However, I loves buying my clothings from Zara, Topshop and recently attracted to Pull and Bear. To me, there are the Mid range Brand. However, still rather expensive for what it's given. I have no choice as i got attracted by those babies before i got to see how much they are. haha~ Such a excuse. But seriously, with that amount, in some other place, I can buy at least 3 clothings! So now, i started to buy much more cheaper clothings from online. However, i still do select them properly as you guys know that i have limited wardrobe space~

So, i have been shopping online quite a lot~ Gonna start a new post series on The/My Current Season Style in both the beauty and fashion. So please stay tune for it!!! haha~ I bought a lot of them from online

As for my skincare products, I have recently started trying out other brands. If it's good, I will definitely let you guys know! Currently, i have 2 brands that i am gonna try. However, i am trying them seperately so to give a more accurate review~ I kinda like giving myself a good 3 month try before i gives any comment to it.

And for my beauty products, i kinda cut down buying them a lot as i personally felt that i have quite a sum of it. If you wanna see them, Comment below! hehe. Though i still look out for new products~ Can't get enough of them... hahaha~

So, just to update you about my life as my direction on my lifestyle changes quite a lot. haha Still poor but spend more efficiently! If i am right...

Cheers!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment