Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beauty Swap with Celestinloh

Hi Sweeties~

Today, i will be blogging about my virgin swap! And it's with a Singapore based Beauty vlogger, Celestinloh! She contacted me through facebook and at first, i am rather shocked! Personally, i always feels that only people with plenty subscribers will do swaps. I am really shocked that Celestinloh wanted to do a swap with me despite having about 61 subbies (they are my love~). I did ask her: Are you sure??? I only have little subbies~ She replied me that   And i agreed immediately after seeing her replies~ I really love people who speaks honestly~

My package was sent to her about a month earlier. She has mistakes my package with another and need sometime to reprepare mine. I am kinda fine with that as when i am preparing hers, i am in the "Sharing my favourite items to someone that will appreciate" mood. Feeling young and happy. hehe. And as long as me myself are not late. I'm kinda fine~

So here the video i did for my gift! 
(I wanted to record this 1 time so wasn't prepared about what should i say. Apologize first for my BAD ENGLISH! hehex)



And here's the video Celestinloh did!
(please sub her too~ she a good girl:))

Really hope you like the products i sent!

I haven't got the chance to try the products she sent but will definitely review them in the future:)
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment