Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fall Hit 2012: OOTD 1

Hi Lovelies~

Finally posting something on fashion! I have been kinda spending on clothings and accessories more than usual. So beware of my massive Fashion post. kekeke~

Here's my today OOTD!

I have been real crazy about small printed animal prints. Trust me, I have 3 of them. I really like to wear this kind of shirt with gold/silver accessorise. It just make a very nice combination and giving a feel of fall in SIngapore~ 

Close up on the collar and my necklace! Love this combination in the family of gold. Kinda have a messy bun to show off them! kekeke~

 Really in love with this lipstick. It's a darker red but from certain view, it's gives a flash of red. I have a lot of people giving me good comment! love love love!
This is the lipstick i am using! Favorite lipstick for this season! It's Love Goddess from the Marilyn Monroe line. I have to say. M.A.C have really improve their lipstick formula. This stays the whole day! Ionly have to touch them up once at the corner of my lips! Can you believe it! I am totally impressed. Best lipstick i use till now.

Here's a last minute swatch!
There is two ways that i have use on this lipstick. First is to dabbed it just a little and tapped it to lighten it. It give a very nice natural lipstain look. Another way of course is to use the real colour! Love it. Sorry that i have to share a limited edition product. But i believe M.A.C will produce similar kind in the future, so do take note! hehe~ BUT do take note that it is a bit difficult to remove them as it will kinda stain your lips a bit. That's the down side of it..

Alright! that's my OOTD! 

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment