Sunday, June 2, 2013

Outing: Punggol End with Timbak 4

Hi Lovelies~

It have been half a year that i have not meet my Poly friends. Exactly during my school time, i didn't meet them at all. Kinda sad but we treasure the time we meet much more. However, this time, i can only meet 4 of them out of the 6. So let,s not talk more and let me share some pictures!!! Yippe!!!

 From Left: Adrian, Grace, Samantha, Daryl

 Picnic time! I cook season maggi that they have been craving for and Daryl's mum cook DELICIOUS chicken curry! Adrian eat most of the curry~






 They have been friends since seccondary time!!! OMG! 12 years friend!

 Strong bond as ever!

 My Bestie!~

 Daryl: Our Square face sponge box~ lol


 Adrian: The butch. (He does looks like right? hahaha~)




 Grace: The k-pop maniac~


  Samantha: Superwoman in da house!










 I love this pic!

 The barn that we intend to come for a night stay in the future~




 This horse is a real pretty!

 Like the outcome of this pic!~

Really hope to go closer and give him bobo


This is a really small horse! Somehow, it gives me a feeling that it's mixed?


He's really friendly and loves to eat!

And here we are at other side of Punggol End.

Some pose hur~ haha~
Model shot?

I kinda love this picture!

Yoga shot~ haha!
A better yoga shot! Adrian pose like a monkey king!




We respect all gods! No hates to all beliefs!

Hi Charles~
Gyiyomi!
Blind?
Enjoying the scenery!

Part 1: Daryl happily block my face!
Part 2: And Again Daryl happily block me and i push his hand away causing him to turn automatically and block Samantha and making Adrian pose weirdly. haha
HEEE!

Daryl Kungfu Pose

Grace Kungfu Pose
Daryl teaching Samantha Kungfu Pose
Samantha Kungfu Pose
Adrian Kungfu Pose

And yeap! That's all! Do go visit Punggol End and see a different side of Singapore! It's fun! With family or friends! Really hope that you enjoy all this photo!

xoxo~





No comments:

Post a Comment