Sunday, June 19, 2011

OOTD: New "Black Angel" Dress/Long Shirt

Hi Sweeties

So as I am kinda~ famous for dressing up on Friday, I am going to do frequent post on my Friday's Outfit Of The Day(OOTD). haha~ I don't know why. To me, I like to dress up real nice on friday is because I kind of want to celebrate for Saturday and Sunday! haha~ I know that's weird! But i don't care! Also, just to prepare myself if i am going out after my work as most of my friends will call me on Friday~

I will also be posting OOTD post for special occasion too!

SO HERE IT IS!
 
I really love this dress that I bought it on Mphosis. Inside is actually a elastic jumper shorts attached that allow you to just wear it as one piece. But due to this, I am almost naked! while I am in the toilet cabinet. LOL.  You can also wear it will a legging if you want~
So to pair up, I wore my nude heels from Pedro. If i have a black heels, I would wear that. And i just wear my gold watch from Armani Exchange on my left arm! I don't really like to wear bracelet on my hand as i'm a watch lover~ haha~

I kinda add more sparks to my hair and have a neutral makeup. 

Do you sweeties wanna know how to do this braid? Do let me know~

No comments:

Post a Comment