Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nail Haul From NailVibe.com Experience

Hi Sweeties~ 
About 2 weeks ago, I went ahead to put an order on a few Nail Polish together my friends @NailVibe.com. I did bought from them twice ages ago and i realise that the owner of NailVibe is actually my cousin's friend! The trust for them from me increase~

It have been ages since I have bought nail polish and these makes me really exciting.




As you can see, the Envelope that they used were torn! I am kinda upset about the mail uncle did an awesome job to safe it~




See! Nothing is broken! Thanks to the thick bubble wrap inside! They are all nicely pack. A very big plus~ They even gives me a free top coat~ How sweet~ :))


These are the nail polish I got ~ Seriously love the colour~

And the name of the nail polish are (from left)
  1.  Seche Vite, Dry Fast Top Coat
  2. OPI, Skull & Glossbones
  3. OPI, Steady As She Rose
  4. OPI, Mermaid's Tears
  5. OPI, Lemonade
(Personally, I bought Mermaid's Tears because there's a Mermaid name to it!!! HAHAHA)


A quick swatch on my ugly nails~ haha~ Hope it helps~

No comments:

Post a Comment