Monday, January 24, 2011

New Hairstyle

Chinese New Year are always an excuse i give myself to do a mini makeover to myself.
And having a NEW HAIRSTYLE is always a must!

It was on Saturday, 8 Jan. Originally, Me and my Secondary Friend, Suzanne, have decided to visit lacoco hair Saloon as we are really excited to have our hair done there. However, their price is too high and they didn't have any package to go along. :< Therefore we decided that we will do some hunting on a new hair saloon in Far East Plaza as we heard a lot of good and cheap hair saloon there. After hunting for an hour, we decided to try looking for the saloon that are mention on a leaflet given to us earlier. 

I have always recognize their leaflet as I always visit their another store that do mani and pedicure. I am always happy with their service. I have my makeup done there for my eldest sister's wedding too! Here are some pictures of it~

Me and my two cousin

Me, my siblings and my brother-in-law
I am 19 years old at that time (i am so much slimer that time... sob sob). They might look common to some of you people but to the makeup idiot me at that time, I never know that i can be these pretty! Felicia Chin, a Singapore actress was there too and she also give good comments on me and my sister~.


Ok... Back to my haircut. Having a very good impression and experience there, i don't mind to try their saloon too! Looking at their hairstylist's hair makes my hidden uncertain vanished. Their hair saloon are not that big.  And when we are there, it was packed. We were approached by their director, Clarance and i can say that his way of approaching customer is great too. We don't feel pressurize.  So i decided to do my hair here. 

I decided to do soft rebond (you can choose Shiseido and Loreal one but i prefer Shiseido, so mine will be more expensive by i think $40?), after treatment and a haircut. It cost me $290 and my hair is Middle length after the cut. Suzanne have her hair colored in Blue-black, haircut and an after treatment and this cost her $148. Overall, We am really happy about my new hairstyle and we really have a good experience there. Here are some picture of us!
Me and Suzanne





Address:
Charme Hair Studio Charme Nails
14 Scotts Road, #03-87,
Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Tel: 6734 8801
14 Scotts Road, #04-105
Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Tel: 6733 6958



 



Oh yeah: you can also ask for Mani and Pedicure service while doing your hair too.~ Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment